About the role
The UX/UI designer will contribute to the ongoing improvement of current and future digital product within the OCIO group. They will play a pivotal role in growing the Experience Design team's footprint within the agency and help achieve great outcomes for all our users, participants and providers. This role may be delivered Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne office. Under the supervision and support of the Director of Experience Design
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product and business owners.
- Conduct business, provider and participant engagement activities to maximise opportunities to co-design the requirements and outcome of each project. This includes changes to processes, systems, people and information.
- Illustrate concepts using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design wireframes and prototypes both low and high fidelity (mobile and web)
- User research including usability testing
- Capture and analysis of data related requirements in collaboration with business analysts
- Achieve agreement and the formal sign-off of requirements by stakeholders and governance groups as required
- Influence project documentation to support the UI/UX requirements definition, e.g. requirements specifications, process maps, service design artefacts, functional and non-functional requirements, change management implications, data and reporting considerations
- Assist in the design and implementation of an NDIA design system
- Produce deliverables in accordance with project schedules
Skills and experience
- Proven work experience in UI/UX with a portfolio of recent projects
- Proven work experience using techniques such as brainstorming, workshops, prototyping, observation or interviews, and report writing
- Contemporary knowledge of UI/UX methodologies and experience designing to meet WCAG guidelines
- Proven experience building rapport and maintaining stakeholder relationships, communicating confidently and presenting messages in a clear, concise and articulate manner to all stakeholders
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting reference
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.