Our client has a large presence within the Victorian Government, they are currently seeking a Senior UX/ UI Designer to join the technology solutions team on an initial 12-month contract.
The Senior UX Designer is responsible for the digital user experience design and delivery across digital channels and domains partnering closely with the service design, research, change, engagement, SMEs and product leads to develop the experience architecture foundations that will underpin the service and product design.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Provide UI and UX expertise and leadership to envision the tangible manifestation of the product vision by collaborating closely with the agile cross-discipline leaders to conceive, sketch, prototype and user-test experiences for digital products to deliver optimal user experiences.
- Develop foundational UX principles, process guidelines, playbooks, experience standards (i.e, experience NFRs), artifacts, etc. to ensure consistency in the experience architecture across the solution.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Bachelor's degree or higher qualification in Design (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated User Experience Lead expertise in a large, corporate and complex environment. With a minimum of 5-7 years' experience in a UX/UI, customer-centric design role
- Hands on experience within a UX/functional configuration and/or application development and/or administrative operational support.
- Experience working with a testing practice, automation of testing and test orchestration teams
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, Miro, DevOps and Trello.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, UXPin, Framer, and the like will be great, but not a deal-breaker.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #241461