Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who is currently seeking UX Researcher to create insight-driven, personalised experiences while acknowledging our brand values, customers and balancing the business needs. This role will work closely with the Experience Manager for the relevant portfolio and will report directly to the UX Manager.
In this role, you would assist the UX Manager by leading a small team of UX researchers to drive understanding and empathy around user needs, stated and unstated, for projects and program teams including designers, producers, product managers, and devs.
You'll be required to provide strong leadership to a s around UX research methodologies and pull from your extensive research toolkit and conduct primary research, exploring the behaviours and motivations of our users through methods like contextual enquiry, listening studies, surveys, usability testing, and performance analysis.
- Lead and develop research activities within large programs and projects across the enterprise, while aligning to and leading a central UX research function.
- Collaborate with the Digital Channels & Innovation team and project/program teams to deliver great digital experiences.
- Mentor, drive and manage a small UX research tribe, including planning, performance, development and participation in the recruitment process.
- Drive and advocate for shared learnings and methods with other research teams within the enterprise (CX and Market research)
- Provide research and digital leadership to both internally and externally within the business.
- Provide research leadership and influence to ensure the customer is represented when balancing experience (desirable), business (viable), and engineering (feasible) needs.
- A passion for all things digital
- Demonstrated experience in a related role with a portfolio to support.
- Background leading research design thinking methodologies
- Direct experience with research and testing on a variety of devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organisational skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #198543