Leading Digital brand with one of the highest traffic websites in Australia require an experienced Ux Designer to join their team on an initial 6 month contract role and lead a re platforming project.
Reporting to the Head of UX, your duties will include, but not be limited to :
- Plan, Design, develop, and implement quality digital solutions that are driven by user experience and accessibility, and enhance the customer experience
- Apply exisiting and create new interaction and design patterns.
- Engage with stakeholders and encourage buyin to the proposed solution.
In order to be considered for this role, you should be a self starting creative problem solver and you should have gained the following experience:
- Experience in designing successful interactive websites/applications as a key member of a user experience team
- Experience in developing and producing user interface specifications, including site maps, interaction diagrams, wireframes, mockups (high and low fidelity), personas, prototypes, and style guides.
- Experience delivering efficeient designs in an agile environment
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Detailed knowledge of UX design principles and techniques, service design, user-centred design principles, website design best practices, visual trends, and emerging web technologies.
- Knowledge of web publishing and associated tools.
- Knowledge of approaches to, and techniques for, business or functional analysis.