Looking to hire a Lead UX Designer for one of our premier clients in Sydney.
A Global online payment service provider is looking for a passionate Lead UX designer who thinks outside the box and knows how to design the best user experience for mobile/web apps. If you are highly motivated and want to join a team where you can collaborate with fellow designers and developers, then this is a great agile, innovative and collaborative work environment in the fintech space with a product focused methodology.
You will be working closely with the product, marketing and development teams to drive the UX vision across products and solutions. As an advocator for user centred design, you will use insights to enable decisions and conceptualisation that will inform innovative solutions.
As a part of the UX team, you will bridge the technical and business teams to have a strategic and hands-on perspective. Your stellar stakeholder management and communication skills with be key to provide recommendations based on research for best design practices.
- Work closely with Product Owners to drive the UX vision across OFX's products
- End-to-end UX delivery: UX Research and Strategy, Information Architecture, Concept/Interaction design and Prototyping
- Work as part of a cross-functional product team to prioritise and execute on roadmap items
- Help in building out our global design system
- Experience in end to end delivery of customer-facing and transactional digital experiences
- Deep understanding of User Centred Design and User research best practices; discovery techniques and the ability to turn insights into user requirements
- Ability to turn complex information and interactions into simple, well-considered solutions
- Excellent analytical skills, with a very organized approach to all projects
If you can provide a solid portfolio that presents your concepts, design thinking and presentation skills across different clients and design formats or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters quoting reference: 182472.
Please click the apply button.