Market leading Fintech are in the process of building a new Native Mobile App to replace their highly successful version 1.
They are looking for a mid/ senior UX designer to join their team and play a key role in this high profile project.
This is an initial 6 month contract role but there is possibility of long term extension
In this role, your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Planning, organising and facilitating workshops with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining detailed customer journeys
- Generating actionable next steps based on customer input for direction across teams
- Contributing innovative ideas and concepts that will enhance our customers experience.
- Creating user flows, information architecture, sketches, concepts, wireframes and prototypes
- Working closely with team members and stakeholders
As the ideal candidate, you will possess the following Skills (among others):
- 5 + Years in a UX Design role
- Previous experience Designing Native Mobile Apps
- Experience working in a complex , Agile Environment
- Strong Prototyping and Wireframing skills
- Experience designing and facilitating User Testing
- UI / Visual Design skills would be an added advantage
If this sounds like a role that you could excel in and make a real difference, Please click the "Apply" Button Now! Peoplebank Job #197317