About the role
The Senior Experience Designer is a senior specialist in front-end web development, management, production and support. Working within an Agile SCRUM cross discipline environment, the Senior Experience Designer guides other developers and leads, in collaboration with other senior developers, the Web Development Manager and Experience Design Lead, in the creation of web and digital products that facilitate the achievement of business outcomes through the use of process and technology.
- Assume technical responsibility for all stages of the web and digital product and service development process to ensure compliance with client's standards and achievement of documented requirements
- Collaboratively define standards and guidelines for platforms, programming languages and techniques, development tools, workflow and technical documentation relevant to the client's web and digital products and services
- Provide advice and guidance to local and partner development teams to ensure compliance with the client's standards and guidelines
- Utilise technical expertise in the requirements analysis phase to ensure the solution is both fit for purpose and fit for use
- Provide time and size estimates for tasks to management and key stakeholders to ensure a cost effective service in a timely manner
- In collaboration with the Test Analysts design, create and facilitate the execution of automated and manual testing to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed product or service
- Provide on-going 3rd level support of developed products and services to reduce the impact of defects and related incidents
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 192966.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).