This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior UX Designer to work over multiple iconic brands for a well-known corporate company.
You will be working on a high profile Digital Transormation project and will develop user flows and interfaces that bring the digital experience to life and deliver brilliant customer experience.
This role is a permanent position, within a brilliant and ambitious team building an amazing design system.
Duties willl include:
- Lead the design and user experience work streams on large-scale and complex projects.
- Work closely with the stakeholders in an agile environment to deliver high-quality and consistent solutions.
- Continuously review and critique deliverables, and spearhead UI refactoring activities for an improved user experience.
- Promote collaborative work practices and identify opportunities to improve quality and increase efficiency through the design processes.
- Work effectively and efficiently to share Design Centre Strategy with a variety of stakeholders.
- Meet stakeholder and customer needs.
- Act as a mentor to a team of digital designers and participate in the open sharing of new approaches, techniques, and ways of working within the Strategic Design team and with colleagues from across the agency
Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of professional work experience as a user experience designer.
- At least 1 year as a Senior Designer delivering on complex, multi-channel digital projects
- High proficiency in all aspects of UX design (customer research, usability evaluation, IA & content strategy, interaction design, prototyping).
- Experience of developing and working with design systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate and articulate design decisions and insights to stakeholders and co-workers.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role contact Ken Mac Leod quoting reference 192123.