Our client is a large Australia Banking institution. They are currently on the look out for 3 UX designers to work within three separate areas.
About the role
You would be involved in:
Role One: 12 Months Contract
This senior role is expected to be the main UX resource working on projects.
- They are expected to direct the UX work on the project to align with the overall strategy within this space
- They are also expected to handle stakeholder interactions, run co-design workshops, doing wireframes, setting up and running banker/customer interviews, synthesising research findings, playing back findings to stakeholders, and providing suggestions and ideas based on user centred design principles.
Role Two: 6 Months Contract
Looking for a designer to enable our business customers to issue temporary cards to their employees through their secure channels.
- Overall Experience Design for both short-term and long-term goals.
- Practical design for immediate delivery.
- Interaction Design (i.e. not just happy day screens, but also flows and mapping).
- Documentation of scenarios and UX flows.
- Testing of concepts and flows with bankers and customers
- Stakeholder review/testing of concepts.
Role Three: 3 Months Contract
They will be working with a Lead CX Designer and a Senior UX Designer.
- UX Designer with the ability to assist with the CX
- ASAP START
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #237574