Our client is an evolving Digital SaaS organisation with a fast-growing design team. They currently have an opportunity for an Experience Designer to join their squad permanently.
You will be required to understand the business and user's needs and translate these needs into intuitive experiences with a focus on research, interaction design and technical feasibility. Experience working on SaaS products in an agile environment is highly desirable.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Apply a user centred design approach to create optimised experiences for our web products.
- Work with key partners across the business to develop solutions through ideation, exploration, and user validation.
- Participate in research and communicating findings, conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and user flows both verbally and visually.
- Present design solutions to stakeholders, justify design decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle.
- Articulate the "why" and lead discussions around your process, explorations, and conclusions.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Proven UX, product or interaction design experience in SaaS products
- You will have a strong command of interaction and visual design and mastery of industry tooling (ideally Figma and Axure).
- Your portfolio will demonstrate a familiarity with user-centred design methods, an eye for detail, the ability to generate intuitive solutions for complex problems and experience with information architecture will be looked upon favourably.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job#214127