Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who is currently seeking UX Writer to support the execution of content across their internal digital products to ensure that content is consistent, relevant and effective.
In this role, you would be collaborating closely with designers, researchers, product managers and developers throughout the design process. Working with this team you would be responsible for anticipating what their users' needs are and create compelling, user friendly and informative product experiences.
- Contribute to the experience design within agile projects and programs across the enterprise.
- Collaborate with the UX Content craft team to develop, establish and grow artefacts and processes used by the team
- Play an engaged role within the UX Writing / Product Content Strategy Community of Practice, contributing to their UX Writing Guide and other practice artefacts.
- Lead content design within a multi-disciplinary design team to deliver accessible, usable and enjoyable customer-focused digital apps and experiences.
- Champion best practice UX Writing and product content strategy, both within the program and the broader organisation, collaborating with and supporting other UX writers.
- A passion for all things digital
- Strong understanding of UX content principles, digital content strategy and digital content design and development
- Experience with large organisation digital products, including digital strategies and roadmaps.
- Proven experience in related role creating digital content with a demonstrable portfolio of work
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #198145