Our client, a large Australian enterprise is seeking to engage an experienced Senior UI Designer in their Sydney CBD location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
The client is looking for a Senior UI Designer who can hit the ground running, challenge the norm and push the boundaries to ensure a better customer experience. Using your prior experience, you'll create client-centered designs to capture the interaction flow of products and experiences
- Working with the team to understand product brand and customer needs
- Execute elegant, intuitive designs that build on UX flows as well as advance product, creative, and business strategies
- Research, ideation, prototyping, testing, and user interface design
- Confident in producing UI specifications created from customer needs and/or feedback
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how product look and feel
- Comfortable defending design decisions
- 5+ years' experience - UI Design
- Tertiary qualification in Design
- Portfolio of work that balances compelling, yet simple design with analytical thinking and precise execution.
- Excellent interface design skills enabling the creation of quality artefacts such as task and user flows, wireframes and high fidelity creative
- Experience in agile environments, using relevant practices and principles
- Skilled in design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 196170