A Global organisation has a permanent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager based in Macquarie Park.
This is a highly visible and autonomous role where you will be the key person representing the organisation to customers and will take the lead in running transition projects of various scope and size to drive customer satisfaction and excellence in project execution through exceptional leadership in an IT outsourced infrastructure environment.
You will also be skilled at handling multiple streams and dealing with incumbent service providers.
- Establishes and manages IT service transition projects
- Lead transition projects and coordinates cross-business resources to ensure achievement of goals, schedules and quality commitments. These projects may involve both transformation and transition activities and include multiple project streams and project managers
- Manages the strategic aspects of transition projects and mitigates any risk
- Acts as the organisation's key point of contact to the client during transition project implementation
- Manages negotiations with the client during the implementation phase
- Recognizes and evaluates actual or proposed changes to any substantive aspect of a contract scope or mission, and subsequently incorporates, communicates and manages those changes
- Manages the transition project budget
- Acts as an escalation point for transition issues and resolves the issues by working with senior management if required
- Several years' experience as a senior project manager
- Must have extensive experience in project management within infrastructure space with an additional experience in MS transition projects
- Had done at least 2 dedicated transitions
- Must have experience the total implementation scope, including Organisational Change, Integration of multiple ITSM and Service Providers, End to End Testing and Service enablement.
- Management of medium to large IT service transition projects
- Several years' experience in IT outsourcing environment
- Excellent understanding of IT service management toolsets
- University degree or equivalent
- Project Management, PMBOK, Prince 2 or equivalent
- ITIL V3 Foundation as a minimum
For interested and qualified candidates, APPLY NOW. Please note that only qualified candidates will receive a call.