Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a Senior Trainer for a contract role. This is an engagement to start in Feb 2019 for 24 months initially (options to extend for a further 24 months) and is working out of our Client's location based in Canberra.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of fit-for-purpose intelligence training programs
- Preparation and delivery of training and development activities
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to deliver joint training
- Maintain up-to-date curriculum and supporting documentation.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 3 years+ experience in a face-to-face training or facilitator role with learning and development.
- Contemporary experience as an intelligence/cyber security practitioner
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal skills including an excellent ability to communicate both in writing and verbally with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Excellent ability to identify and implement appropriate learning strategies to ensure training participants are engaged and feel supported.
- Hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 189871.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.