Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Test Manager to lead and build the quality assurance and testing capabilities for one of our govt. client.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Lead the Quality Assurance Practice driving innovation and continuous improvement in testing practices and quality testing with a focus on strategic direction, governance and assurance across all disciplines to improve quality, productivity and customer experience;
- Accountable for the management of teams, managing performance, attendance and health and wellbeing as well as the professional development of individuals;
- Accountable for ensuring testing and quality assurance skillsets meet current demand and strategies are in place for the future skillset demands building capability across the Adelaide Delivery Centre;
- Responsible for the provision of test governance, processes and frameworks for System Integration Testing (SIT) and operational support for Unit, Program Integration Testing (PIT), Performance Stress Testing (PST); Penetration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Accountable for the provision of SIT planning, management, and execution for the Adelaide Delivery Centre development projects and test progress reporting across the CIOG;
- Build and contribute to the Quality Assurance Community of Practice within the Adelaide Delivery Centre and across the broader CIO Group; and
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise, provide assistance and mentorship to less experienced colleagues through coaching, mentoring and succession planning to increase performance, engagement and retention.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.