- Permanent role
- Melbourne CBD
- Australia's leading e-Commerce company
We are currently looking for an Senior Testing engineer- Automation to work within a dynamic team environment for one of Australia's leading e-Commerce company.
Execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforming to agreed process standards and industry specific regulations. Prepares test plans and scripts and undertakes test activities (functional or non-functional) in line with the testing quality framework to ensure the IT solution delivered is fit for purpose. Can include performance testing and automation.
To be successful, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- 8+ years' experience in the Quality Assurance.
- 3+ years' experience in Automation testing (Selenium is preferred)
- API testing experience.
- Experience in Acceptance testing, Exploratory testing ,Security Testing , Stress and volume tests
- Knowledge on Performance Testing Dashboard using JMeter.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Payment Gateway and eCommerce platforms preferred.
Good to have:
- Qualifications in IT/ business discipline or equivalent preferred but not essential.
- Pragmatic approach, understanding business objectives and value.
- ITIL Foundation Certification preferred.
- Further ITIL training preferred.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #188746