About the Company:
Our client is one of Australia's leading software success stories. Based in the Adelaide CBD, they work with clients across the USA and Australia to enhance the everyday lives of the casual workforce.
About the Role:
If you are a seasoned Tester/Quality Assurance specialist then this is a great opportunity in a company that is focused on delivering a world class software product to the international market. You will be comfortable with running testing in an agile environment where the focus is on 'getting it done' so the end clients experience is enhanced every day. You must be experienced with the 'why' behind what is being tested - not just testing for the sake of testing. Our client is looking for the best of the best to further compliment their exceptionally talented team.
- You will work both collaboratively and autonomously across multiple product features, performing essential activities across the spectrum of the software development lifecycle to ensure exemplary software quality standards are maintained.
- Participate in feature scoping / estimations sessions and critically analyse assigned features to plan, design and execute risk-based testing, focusing on areas that threaten product value.
- Working closely with a cross-functional team you will apply your testing skills to do excellent software testing in a way that is fast, inexpensive and credible, managing your personal workload within projected timeframes and quality standards.
- Create meaningful and compelling bug reports to facilitate their prioritisation and resolution in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience:
- Australian Work Rights. Sponsorship is not available for this role unfortunately.
- Experience in a software company or equivalent experience in an enterprise environment.
- You will possess a strong testing mind-set and skill set, proficient in testing methods that don't involve test cases/scripts.
- Proven experience testing bespoke desktop, web and mobile products in an agile delivery context.
- Be able to rapidly design and articulate your test coverage in a logical, coherent and light-weight manner, explaining how it relates to perceived areas of risk.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Craig Salmon on 08 8112 7403 quoting reference 238787.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
SA: LHS 296564