Senior Test Engineer
Brisbane CBD location
12 months contract + 12 month extension
The Senior Test Engineer will work as an integral part of the client's internal Project Team and be responsible for the system and user acceptance testing of the selected solutions and the automation of testing using Selenium / Python / Robot Framework / VSCode.
The technology solutions to be implemented are SAP Ariba and Fieldglass.
- Work with the Test Manager to develop an overarching test strategy
- Develop detailed documentation which may include:
- Project test plan and overview
- Testing resource plan
- Test procedures
- Testing process
- Lead and manage software testing of Information Technology (IT) solutions and be accountable for the outcomes for test activities in scope.
- Adhere to the Test Management Team process, governance and testing methodologies and promote testing best practice.
- Be the testing specialist and implement risk and requirements-based testing (TEST Level 5 SFIA 7)
- Coordinates and manages planning of the system and/or acceptance tests within a development or integration project or programme.
- Provides authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution.
- Defines and communicates the test strategy for the project, manages client relationships with respect to testing matters.
Skills and experience
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB®) Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) or international equivalent.
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Advanced Test Analyst (CTAL-ATA) or international equivalent.
Demonstrated testing experience:
- Testing cloud based procurement system with SAP integration, specifically SAP Ariba and Fieldglass.
- Managing testing resources to ensure the project outcome is achieved.
- Use of test management software such as Jira or Confluence
- Experience in test automation particularly with Selenium / Python / Robot Framework / VSCode.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 30037643 quoting reference 210827
Applications for this role close by 4:00 pm Friday, 19th March 2021