Our client, a $300M listed innovative and leading Fintech, who we have worked with exclusively for the past 12 years, are currently looking to recruit an automation test expert to join their newly created 'Sustainable Engineering' team from their office based in Sydney CBD.
In this role, you will design an automation test plan in a cutting edge enterprise .NET environment as part of a greenfield monolith to microservices decomposition. Working within the newly form Sustainable Engineering team, you will play the lead automaton test design role alongside a hand-picked team of highly credentialled senior developers. Together, you will rearchitect a 1.5+ million line-of-code monolith into microservices, setting the future technology template across all of their products. This will involve the selection and utilisation of current and emerging test automation tools and best practices.
The right candidate will have:
- Experience designing test automation solutions
- Expert knowledge in current and emerging test automation approaches, techniques and tools
- Familiarity with Microservices and strong skills in API testing
- A pioneering attitude to continually improve the effectiveness of software testing
- Experience testing highly complex systems
- In-depth knowledge of test data management approaches
- Strong opinions on how to deliver testing automation balanced with an open and inclusive style
- Decisiveness and accountability
- Curiosity, desire to learn and adapt, and a passion for mentoring others in all things auto-testing.
For more information or a confidental discussion, please contact Sofie Cederholm on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 191995