Our client has established a dominant presence within the Superannuation Industry, they are currently seeking multiple Senior Test Analysts to join on an initial 6 Month Contract.
In this role the primary focus is to support the program's User Acceptance Testing function in the program's initial tranches through the participation in the execution of pre-defined test scenarios centred around business processes and business requirements.
About the role
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with Business Test Manager, UAT Leads and other UAT Analysts in test planning and preparation activities
- Provide feedback on pre-defined UAT test cases and test scenarios
- Execute predefined UAT test cases, compare actual test results with expected results, and document in the test management tools provided
- Raise and document defects identified in the test management tools provided and assign to the appropriate person for triage
- Provide feedback and input into the UAT closure report
- Provide input into impacts of any open/unresolved defects at the conclusion of UAT
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Solid background in Superannuation, especially within Super administration for both accumulation and pension Members, Investments or WRAP platforms
- Experience participating in UAT test activities - test execution, raising and re-testing defects, progress reporting
- Familiar with test management and software delivery tools (e.g., JIRA)
- Experienced with working with project teams, technology teams, third party vendors or partners
- Inquisitive and resourceful. Innovative and methodical problem-solving skills and decision-making with a focus on service delivery excellence and achievement of business objectives
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #242516