Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Test Analyst to assist our client with the following activities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated experience in designing, developing and executing test plans and test scripts for the purpose of functional, non-functional and systems integration testing and documenting test results in line with quality processes.
- Strong background working in Financial/Banking/Insurance industry.
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting business processes and requirements which can be used to develop testing collateral, including test scenarios, test cases and test data.
- Demonstrated experience of engaging and working with business testers and recording testing results.
- Demonstrated knowledge of test processes and the application of such in the development and deployment of a new or changed service.
- Comprehensive knowledge of test standards, tools, methods and processes consistent with an application management life cycle.
- Communicate well, in written and oral form, with clients and colleagues using a professional and clear manner and language appropriate to the audience.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please APPLY NOW with your CV in Word Format.