- Initial 6 months contract + Extensions
- Large Re-Platforming Project
- Flexible Work Environment
Our client is looking for a Senior Test Analyst for an initial 6 month contract. You will be part of a re-platforming project to Microsoft Dynamic, where data is collected from multiple sources and scheduled (MS Dynamics) for processing in the appropriate system.
The ideal candidate will have experience in ERP systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing Testing services
- Test Lead for the project
- Manage multiple test phases (SIT and UAT)
- Coordinate testing Business SME's end users etc
- Reporting to ELT level
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years' experience in a Senior Test role
- ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst or equivalent certification
- Test methodologies: CD/CI (Dev Ops), Agile, Iterative, Scrum
- Proficient in Jira and or HPALM application, both execution and defect management
- Effective communications skills and the ability to develop working relationships with staff and managers at all levels
- SAP ERP
- Microsoft Dynamic Field Service
- Microsoft Dynamics Customer Service
- Azure Integration Services
- Proven ability to develop system and regression test scripts and co-ordinate the testing
- Good problem-solving skills.
For more info contact Aparna @ firstname.lastname@example.org