- 6 months opportunity
- ASAP start
- Remote working
We are looking for an experienced Senior Test Analyst with Networks experience to work for one of the Australia's Insurance Organisation.
- Experience of working as a Senior Test Analyst on similar large enterprise programmes of work implementing new technology with a significant operational and organisational change
- Excellent understanding of Network (WIFI6, SD-WAN, Workplace sensors) and Collaboration technologies (Video Conferencing and Interoperability, Wireless Presenting, Space utilisation), plus Evergreen Frameworks and operational models
- Strong experience of test planning, preparation and execution including test execution management and reporting
- Test analysis involvement in Proof of Concepts (PoC)
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of IT Infrastructure
- Experience of working on Construction projects to deliver key technology deliverables such as building connectivity, Main Communications Room, Floor Communications Rooms, WiFi, Audio Visual and Connected Workspace Technology (Desktop Technology and Workspace Management) components
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) / ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) experience across infrastructure and application development projects
- Excellent stakeholder, vendor and relationship management skills, with the ability to manage stakeholder expectations and delivering successful results
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio and MS Project
- Experience in process modelling, data modelling and prototyping.
- Excellent ability to engage and lead business representatives in preparation and execution of UAT and BVT.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy quoting reference number #211464
Please click the apply button.