Seeking a Senior Test Analyst to work for one of Australia most iconic companies
Contract Testing - Market Risk Technology, Treasury & Traded Risk, BPMO
Our clients Market Risk Technology team supports the Market Risk Systems which calculates and reports risk on a wide range of products and services from foreign exchange, commodities to more complex products such as options, swaps and futures.
The requirement for the Contract Testing role is due to the implementation of Overnight Indexed Swap (OIS) within Market Risk. Experience in this area of Markets will very highly regarded.
The successful candidate will bring sound technical testing skills developed through hands-on experience in complex testing assignments and the ability to lead the testing effort across multiple initiatives.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- At least 5 years experience (hands on) in testing with experience in all aspects of testing
- Market Risk experience
- Demonstrated a strong level of understanding in test automation and tools
- Sound knowledge of UNIX or Linux operating platforms
- Sound knowledge of Windows Operating platforms and .NET applications
- Detailed knowledge of SQL and SQL platforms (Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, or Oracle)
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage competing demands
- Well developed team work and interpersonal skills
Candidates who have previous experience with any Risk Management Solution within the Banking and Finance industry, will be highly regarded.
If you are seeking your next role, APPLY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!