- 12 months contract role
- Clayton Location
- Australian Citizens | Federal Government Org
As a Senior Test Analyst, the candidate will be responsible for functional testing, integration testing and regression testing of solutions build across a variety of platforms including Dynamics CRM, IntelleDox and Azure Serverless
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in participating various stages of software development life cycle as a Senior Test Analyst / Test Team Lead role.
- Demonstrated high-level knowledge and experience in Test planning, testing analysis techniques, processes, and methodologies including software test tools.
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile-Scrum and DevOps development environment.
- Tools and Technology knowledge of: Test case management tool such as TestRail, TFS, JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience in test automation tools like Selenium IDE or similar.
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and/or as a part of a team to deliver mission critical tasks.
- Engage and liaise with our clients, business analysts, and developers to promote a Design First development approach
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on Lavanya.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number #208599