My client seeks a SENIOR TEST ANALYST who has extensive experience with PAYROLL (KRONOS) to join a team on a large implementation.. Great team.. Immediate start!!
- PAYROLL experience (KRONOS)
- NORTH SYDNEY LOCATION
- 6 MONTH CONTRACT - initially but very likely to go longer
The following are the key skills and experience required:
- Strong experience as a Senior Test Analyst with experience testing on PAYROLL - Kronos
- A solid understanding of the SDLC with the demonstrated ability to define test conditions for given requirements
- Ability to lead a small team of Testers
- Strong experience with Awards and EAs
- Interpret, execute and record test cases in accordance with project test plans. Analyse and report test activities and results.
- Raising defect reports and managing re-testing of defect fixes
- Developing detailed test plans and strategies
- Design functional and non-functional test cases that verify requirements and validate functionality
- Manage test case to requirements trace ability
- Developing detailed test specifications based on logical design documentation
- Design test cases and create test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided.
- Identifies and reports issues and risks
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and work well within a small team environment
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!