- 6 months plus possible extension
- Big 4 bank
- WFH at the moment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define test cases to mirror Functional & Non Functional Requirements
- Document the integration Testing Strategy for new capability / services
- Implement the Testing strategy which was described during the Requirement Analysis phase.
- Execute integration testing
- Documenting Test results in form of TSR and getting Stakeholders buy-in
- Setting up Automation Test framework
- Scripting of Automated Test Scenarios
- 3+ Years' experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) or Cyber Security (with responsibility for IAM) - Mandatory
- Experience with Integration testing - Must have
- Automation testing experience.
- Sailpoint experience desirable
- On hands experience in designing test plan, writing test plans, walkthrough with business and IT stakeholders.
- Defect management, participate in triage calls with internal and external stakeholders.
If you believe you have the skills and experience, apply now as this opportunity won't be around for long.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy quoting reference number #204142