Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a passionate & engaging Senior Test Analyst / Business Analyst for a contract role. This is an initial engagement until June 2020, with extension options and is working from our Client's offices in Belconnen.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance to apply. NV1 is preferred.
About the environment:
The environment is predominantly a mix of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Intelledox Infiniti, and .Net with some residual bespoke legacy applications.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating User Acceptance Testing with business stakeholders
- Facilitating requirements gathering and analysis.
- Liaising with business and ICT stakeholders to facilitate solution design
- Planning and Designing testing activities to ensure quality application service delivery
- Managing the resolution of application defects identified during system and user acceptance testing
- Documenting all analysis and testing related activities
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in either Software Testing or Business Analysis, ideally both.
- Proven ability to perform requirements gathering and analysis
- Experience in system/software test design, defect management, user acceptance testing and test summary reporting
- High level analytical and problem solving skills with exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-manage, be proactive and demonstrate initiative
- ISTQB foundation and advanced certification and/or foundation certificate in Business Analysis.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 194809.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.