Our Federal Government Client is seeking a highly experienced senior test analyst / automation tester with experience working as part of a tight knit multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an agile approach.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months extension options until June 2024, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Shape the approach to and setup of automated testing tools and integration with CI CD pipelines
- Lead both manual and automated testing activity
- Prepare test strategies, manual and automated test cases and test data
- Identify and contribute to the ongoing evolution of the automated testing approach, including any tooling, framework or test case changes to ensure continuous improvement
- Participate in backlog refinement, review, retrospective and planning ceremonies The successful candidate will be working with business and technical project staff who have varied knowledge and experience in an Agile software development environment.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in:
- Automaton testing including identifying and setup of tooling and implementation of testing frameworks
- Developing automation scripts
- Development of test cases
- Manual testing
- Preparing test plan and strategies.
- accessibility (WCAG) testing, performance and load testing.
- Working in a collaborative team environment especially within multi-disciplinary teams. You share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do attitude and a flexible approach.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #213187
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.