Our Federal Government client is looking for a Senior Test Analyst.
This is for a long-term contract of 12 Months plus 2x12 Months Extension Option. This is located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Organising the work and setting priorities for the team
- Successfully managing competing priorities for the team
- Reviewing requirements and specifications, and defining test conditions for complex and technical bodies of work
- Participating in testing requirements gathering, analysis and planning for the team
- Assisting with authoring and maintaining test plans
- Participating and providing direction for authoring test cases and test scripts for functions of high complexity, mapping back to predetermined criteria
- Providing expertise in interpretation, execution and recording of test cases of high complexity in accordance with test plans
- Identifying, analysing and reporting test activities, defects, issues and risks to the Test Manager
- Creating, maintaining and executing technical test cases using various test tools
- Mentoring and cross skilling team members.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 4+ years' experience as a Tester
- Demonstrated ability to create comprehensive test cases and complex test data for a variety of systems using a range of testing tools
- Understanding and demonstrated experience employing ISTQB methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in technical back end testing
It is desirable if you have experience in:
- Testing experience in one or more of the following: - Geospatial - Biometrics - Identity
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Maria Lastierre on 02 6245 1717 quoting Job Reference: # 248197
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.