Our client has a dominant presence within the Victorian Government, they are currently seeking a Senior Test Analyst to join on an initial 6-month contract.
The Senior Test Analyst is responsible for the planning, management and execution of testing across the application portfolio in accordance with agreed testing plans in order to meet business needs.
About the role
- Provide leadership and expert ICT test capability to deliver testing services within a significant and complex project, this includes test coordination and test execution as allocated by the Test Lead.
- Development and execution of the testing approach and methodology to applied (that includes both functional and non-functional testing requirements), throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Drive the resolution or mitigation of issues and risks if they may affect the success of the testing service delivery within the project.
- Drive efficiency, innovation, and continuous improvement in test processes in order to meet the project's needs.
- Develop and maintain a strategic working relationship with a range of stakeholders within the organisation and across other key departments
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualification, or proven extensive experience in Test Lead/Senior Test Analyst position.
- Prior test experience in Dynamics 365
- Experience working in agile and traditional and DevOps environments
- Experience successfully leading testing services in a large and complex project
- High level of experience and expertise in in contemporary software testing and quality practices to support complete and business critical applications.
- Advance written and verbal communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders in order to achieve successful outcomes
- High-level strategic and critical thinking, analysis and planning skills.
- Is able to manage multiple objects, activities and demands using effective judgement and planning.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of test execution with .Net, Portal, UX, and transaction rich systems
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #243655