About the Company
Australia's sovereign wealth fund organisation was established in 2006 and is recognised by making significant investments to benefit the future generations of Australians. The goal is to provide high risk-adjusted and long-term results. Every dollar that is earned, contributes to Australia's wealth and the country's future.
About the role
The successfful candidate will be required to be working with an agile team that's committed to delivering Data Consumption capabilities. This will be a product-focused team that uses cutting-edge engineering techniques.
The organisation is looking for a team player that is willing to learn Python and has extensive experience with both automation and manual testing. You'll be able to contribute to, as well as run tests on, Postman, Bitbucket, Phycharm, MySQL, and Oracle.
- Execute both automated and manual tests to ensure the success of the automation framework, promote automation benefits across the project team.
- Organise test activities in collaboration with the core team and external dependencies.
- Collaborate closely with the core team to design, estimate, and execute test tasks.
- Adhere to test automation frameworks
Skills and experience
- Stong knowlegde of the UI, APIs, Web Services and Database levels
- Advantageous with previous finanical data testing experience
- Able to contribute to developing test automation frameworks
- Exposure to data and preferably PowerBI
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kiara Monico on 02 9269 879.
Reference job ID 242509
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button!