About the role
The Senior Test Analyst reports to the Test Manager and is responsible for conducting testing activities in alignment with the approved Test Plan for the project.
- Develop relevant test documentation for various test levels (System, Integration and User Acceptance Testing) for specific projects, such as the development of test cases and test scripts in accordance with the specified requirements.
- Create and execute test plans, cases and scripts for comprehensive system and intersystem testing and conduct any re-testing as necessary.
- Assist in coordinating other Testers/Project staff and relevant external teams to ensure all test cases are completed within the timeframe required by the Project.
- Work with the Project team to priorities and follow up on defects and issues found during testing and resolve any outstanding testing issues and faults with system vendors, project team, contractors or end users as required.
- Provide Test Progress Reports including information on Test Case development, Test scripts.
- Participate in project meetings to report on findings from testing as well as attend and contribute to technical product design workshops/reviews.
- Assist in liaison with end users from across another branch to guide them through completion of test scripts during the User Acceptance Testing Phase.
- Mentor and coach junior test analysts.
- Undertake other duties appropriate to this level of classification which contribute to the Directorate.
You will have
- ISTQB Certification
- Proficient in the use of various Agile tools like Jira and DevOps
- Experience testing mobile applications on both android and iOS.
- Demonstrated experience in developing test plans, configuration design and undertaking actual hands-on testing of complex information systems at all test levels (System, Integration and User Acceptance Testing) in an agile delivery method and in accordance with a formal test plan.
- Proven experience in testing health systems, in particular systems which use information exchange languages and techniques such as HL7 and XML.
- Demonstrated experience working on fast paced projects with limited direction independently as well as the ability to lead a small team.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate in clear and concise written and verbal communications to work with a range of internal and external clients, stakeholders, vendors, development teams and business analysts.
- Demonstrated awareness of privacy and confidentiality when working with health applications and information.
- Demonstrates a commitment to work, health and safety (WH&S) and displays behaviour consistent with the ACT Public Service Values and Signature Behaviours.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 240932