You will be working a federal government client working in a team of Test Analyst.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting test planning, test design, test execution and test reporting activities.
- Leading the quality assurance review of requirements and specifications, conducting analysis and test planning to ensure appropriate test coverage.
- Providing credible and consistent test estimates for projects and activities.
- Preparing Test Cases, Test Plans, and other documentation.
- Providing guidance to team members across a range of technologies and systems.
- Assisting the Test Lead in maintaining and implementing fit for purpose test processes and toolsets across the Agency.
- Assisting the Test Lead in conducting resource planning activities to ensure testing resources are available to support the delivery of projects and planned activities.
- ISTQB certification highly desirable.
Contract till 31st October 2021 with Options to extend for further periods up to 2 x 12 months.
Australian Citizens willing to get an NV1 clearance
- Manual testing experience within larger programs
- Demonstrated experience in requirements analysis, test planning and reporting, design and execution of manual tests.
- Experience in API Testing
- Experience in Data testing and UI testing
- Experience in JIRA or Azure DevOps and Agile
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720.