Our Federal Government Client is seeking for Senior Test Analysts to support the various IT projects. Role may require interstate travel to support the project work.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with 2x12 extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience of testing within highly integrated, environments and writing SQL queries using MS SQL server to maintain/verify testing activities.
- Test Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products.
- Perform testing of security roles/permissions.
- Experience utilising tools such as TFS / DevOps for test planning, execution and defect management.
- Good communication skills to engage with team members, Project Manager, Developers, Business Analysts, internal and external stakeholders, consultants and contractors and maintain productive and effective working relationships.
- Must be organised, detail-oriented and be able to work independently and as part of a small team.
- Experience in testing of REST Services / SOAP web services and web applications.
- Experience in Infrastructure / hardware testing is desirable.
- Automation experience working with TRICENTIS TOSCA and/or have completed TOSCA certifications will be advantageous.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 208630
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.