My client, a large financial instittution with a global presence are seeking 3x Senior Test Analysts to assist on a critical banking project. These roles will be for an initial 6 month period, with extension highly likely.
To be successful in this role you will have a keen customer focus and be driven by output and results. You will be adaptive to change and work well under pressure, individually as well as part of a team.
- Champion QA processes and improve efficiency through automation
- Write test scenarios and perform testing assignments with little to no supervision
- Report on the user experience and test results, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to identify bugs, duplicate them, perform additional research, and track the bug lifecycle
- Work closely with the product owner, business analysts and developers in requirements analysis
Skills and experience
- t24 temenos experience is essential
- At least 3 yrs experience of automated API testing
- Expertise across the full testing lifecycle
- Sound knowledge of CI/CD tools especially Cucumber and Gherkin
- Experience in a hybrid Waterfall/Agile environment
- Prior experience in Banking and Finance
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button quoting reference number 208082.