Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled Senior Test Analyst to support of various IT projects within the Technology Development Section.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 months with Possible 2 x 12-month extension options, located at our Client's Barton, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Strong experience working in an Agile lean development environment
- Minimum 5+ years of experience of testing within highly integrated environments and writing SQL queries using MS SQL server to maintain/verify testing activities
- Experience utilising tools such as TFS / DevOps for test planning, execution and defect management in an integrated environment
- Must be organised, detail-oriented and be able to work independently and as part of a small team
- Experience in testing of REST Services / SOAP web services and web applications
- Experience in Infrastructure / Network testing is desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #202935
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.