Our client is seeking to engage a Senior test Analyst to create test framework, coordinate and conduct system testing and also develop test documentation, test plans and test cases.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in the testing of information systems with proven experience in the following:
- All the stages of Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) from the requirement analysis phase, through the test planning and estimating test phase, designing test specification documents, preparing requirement traceability matrix, regression, functional and production test scripts, preparation of test readiness review document
- Knowledge and experience of functional, regression, system integration and acceptance testing of software.
- Produce and Update Test Plans, Test Designs and Test Cases.
- Lead, co-ordinate, and self-manage activities in relation to System testing.
- Perform test execution utilising manual software testing processes.
- Compile periodic status updates and Test Completion Report.
- Work with the UAT Co-ordinator to support User Acceptance testing.
- Mentor staff and personnel in sound testing practices.
- Assist the Test Manager in other activities as required.
Highly Desirable Qualifications/Certifications/Skills
- Experience using JIRA and Zephyr
- Experience with Appian Platform and/or Dynamics 365.
- Experience testing finance / payment-based solutions.
- Degree majoring in Information Technology from a recognised institution
- Understanding of spatial data concepts
- Advanced Testing Certification (i.e. ISTQB Advanced TA or equivalent)
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.