- 12 Month Contract + Extensions (Project to go until 2024)
- Macquarie Park Location with work flexibility
- Candidates need to be available ASAP (no later than 1 week notice)
Our client is looking for an experienced Testing & QA Specialist to join their team on a long- term contract basis. The ideal candidate will have experience in UI PATH testing. As a Testing & QA Specialist you would be responsible for working with analysts, developers and other mid to junior level testers in planning, managing, executing and reporting on testing activities to contribute and help define the quality of the solutions being built.
You will be responsible delivering and maintaining an end-to-end test strategy for the platform, working closely with program delivery and services teams.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Defining and delivering the Project testing strategy and implementing plans
- Confirm that the Test Strategy and Testing Execution are aligned with software development in all phases.
- Prepare status reports of all testing activities.
- Automating test scripts.
- Work with multiple integrated applications to perform endpoint testing
- Updating the Solution Lead regularly about the progress of testing activities.
- Ensuring that Test engineers/QA testers/QC testers are responsible for:
- Reading all the Test Phase execution documents and understand what needs to be tested.
- Break test cases into work packages and take the lead in allocating testing effort and delegating to junior testers as required
- Execute all test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect in all Test Status Reports.
- Carry out regression testing every time that changes are made to the Solution to rectify defects.
Successful candidates for these roles would have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 4-5 years' experience as a Testing Specialist
- Experience in developing & delivering enterprise-wide testing strategy & plans
- Significant hands-on testing experience with a range of functional & non-functional testing
- Experience in various non-functional testing types like Performance Testing, Load Testing, Failover Testing, Usability Testing, Stress Testing, Maintainability Testing, Scalability Testing, and Volume Testing
- Experience in UI PATH testing will be highly desirable.
For more info contact Aparna @email@example.com