- The Senior Technology Specialist is expected to perform architectural design, build, deployment, test support and production support of technology components on various ACTRO projects.
- The Senior Technology Specialist will be working across multiple ACTRO systems from within the Business Systems section and leading a small team of technology specialists.
- The Senior Technology Specialist will need to be flexible, proactive and comfortable working in a small team.
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years development of Business Applications using the following:
- Web Applications using Microsoft ASP.Net
- MS SQL Server
- SQL Server Reporting and Analysis Services, including delivering reporting solutions using Microsoft SQL Server Graph
- Implementing Restful API based on openAPI using NodeJS
- Use of Auth0 as a SOC2 Type II certified authentication provider along with JSON web tokens
- Building and implementing Azure CI/CD pipelines
- Effective communicator with both business and ICT personnel
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in agile development methodologies - preferably as Scrum Master
- Demonstrated experience securing communication channels between clients and servers
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 243498.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.