My Client, a major banking and financial services organisation are looking to bring on 3 x Senior Risk Managers for permanent and contract roles. They are currently striving to shape the future of banking and are constantly looking for innovative ways to implement technology and minimize risk.
The vision is to be able to effectively evaluate and monitor Governance Risk and Control to make the best decisions as quickly as possible, balancing risk and reward. This role will suit someone coming from a consulting background, or who has significant governance experience across applications projects rather than cyber security professionals.
- Develop and implement technology risk practices that ensure alignment between teams
- Influence risk management practices across Technology by providing SME recommendations and guidance on corrective actions required to manage delivered and delivery risk.
- Support and monitor control identification, documentation, assessment and remediation
- Assess change within the business and ensure any changes in structure, people, process and systems are evaluated in accordance to the appropriate framework.
- Enable effective IT governance and implement practices that align with compliance standards
- Significant exposure to banking and financial services industries
- Experience in a large-scale organisation, preferably consulting or audit background
- Knowledge across all 3 lines of defense
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Exposure to application project management and principles
- Knowledge of standards and better practice relating to governance of enterprise technology e.g. COBIT
If you are interested in these roles please apply directly via the link below. For a confidential discussion please call 02 8267 4600 quoting reference number 198479.