About the Company
As Australia's leading services business, we proudly support our customers to grow and communities to thrive; we challenge ourselves to create products that people value and trust, and we strive to always deliver great service and value to our customers and the community.
About the role
Our client is searching for a qualified Technical Specialist individual to join their team. The candidate will have hands on technical experience and solid BI application support focusing primarily on the Looker platform and GIT
- Provides Support for Implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of BI applications in multi server environments
- Provide Support to BI applications including day to day operations, monitoring and problem resolution
- Create and maintain technical documentation for BI application
- Part of the team ,responsible for the management of defined applications by administering, and maintaining the applications to keep them in a usable state, ensuring they are correct, consistent at all required times
- Resolves Technical development issues that may arise during the development lifecycle
Skills and experience
- Strong knowledge on Looker which includes setting up new project space, security, user accounts and GIT components.
- Strong with SQL
- Understanding of Data Modelling
- Great experience in adminstration and support of BI platforms through adminstartion consoles
- Ability to resolve second /third level end user issues
- Exp with GCP, Tableau, SAP BI and Data services will be beneficial.
- Understanding of Integartion points and subsequent impact analysis.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact KK on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 246049.
To apply please click the "Apply Button"