Our client a leading Financial Services organisation has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Technology Project Manager with extensive Financial Services Experience to join their team.
The role is responsible for the output delivery from a technology stand-point of a Key Risk Indicator (KRI) tool to be used in BAU.
Key Knowledge areas and Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Work with the Product Owner, Scrum Master and all stakeholders to manage technology deliverables required for the KRI project .
- Delivery Planning (Schedule, Financials, Risks & Issues Register etc) in consultation with the Product Owners, Agile Coach and Program Manager.
- Status Reporting / Other Governance Papers
- Manage technical e2e schedule to completion
- Manage internal and external delivery partners and ensure these partners deliver against plan (on time) as well as to the right quality supporting the targeted outcomes;
- Manage to minimum PM standards in consultation with the Program Managerr -e.g. financials, risks and issues, Change Control, Resourcing etc
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices;
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Minimum 8+ years' experience in Financial Services
- Minimum 8+ years Project Management Experience (working across both Business & Technology)
- Extensive experience in delivery technology solutions to the Business including engagement with procurement and third party vendors, security architecture, infrastructure, Testing Services etc
- Agile experience (successfully delivered projects within an Agile environment)
- A consistent Project structure, across delivery teams supporting a mix of agile and waterfall delivery methodologies