Our client a well-established Australian brand within the banking and finance sector, currently has an opening for senior hands on technical lead working across Cloud and Automation Solutions.
With the changes across the business platform, our client is looking for a senior technical lead who can lead an existing small team and work closely with the key business stakeholders to deliver cloud automation solutions.
You have extensive experience to delivering strategies and technical solutions across cloud services - AWS, Azure, IBM productions. Your background and experience will demonstrate a deep understanding and a high level of experience with DevOps, CI/CD, SecOps, test driven development (TDD) and other high maturity practices
Development experience and knowledge in one or more scripting languages is essential JSON, Python, Node JS, Ruby and Java Script with an understanding of microservices architecture and supporting technology.
Manage migrations of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
Background and experience required to be successful in this role:
- Hands on experience managing a team
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders including C-Level business executives
- Experience in architecture styles, design principles, cloud design patterns, security and compliance automation, automated provisioning and deployment, storage services, container services, server-less computing, scalability, and caching etc.
- Experience in the design and implementation of complex IT solutions (including scalable cloud-based solutions, DevOps and / or micro services architectures)
- Experience with scripting languages is essential JSON, Python, Node JS, Ruby and Java Script
- Experience in infrastructure, database and networking architecture for highly available, Internet-scale applications
- Previous experience in a similar role as a Cloud Architect, DevOps Engineer, Developer, Technical Lead, Delivery Lead etc.
For further information on this role, please send in our CV so we can arrange a call back to discuss your experience if relevant to the job above and quote reference # 203666