Our client has a presence withing the NSW Government, they are currently seeking a Senior IAM Technical Engineer to join on an initial 6-month contract.
The Primary objective of the role is to provide technical expertise to support the development of Identity and Access Management capabilities for the IAM Practice. Additional, contributions include assisting with the solution design aligned to the IAM target state solution
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Develop and enhance capabilities within the Identity and Access Management platform.
- Support the execution of schedule User Access Reviews and Privilege Access reviews.
- Implementation of automation strategies where appropriate.
- Deliver continuous improvement to the day-to-day operations and champion new initiatives.
- Identify stakeholders and collect business, functional, non-functional, and security requirements.
- Define and document processes, application features/integrations, build guides and data constructs - enable basslines of current application and technology build guides
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in reviewing deployment approaches and automation.
- Experience with relevant certifications in development/administration of IAM platforms such as SailPoint, Okta, Thycotic
- Experience with Role Based Access Controls, Identity Lifecycle Management, Privilege Access Management.
- Knowledge in infrastructure technologies AWS, UNIX, Windows, AD, Firewalls, and Load Balancers.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #241367