Senior Technology Engineers manage and maintain all ICT platforms, including all technical landscape design, installation, configuration, deployment, technical security and operation of ICT components and databases. The Senior Technical Engineer uses their in-depth knowledge of specific ICT platforms to provide expert advice on the management and maintenance of those platforms. They will be required to work closely with key third party suppliers to ensure the provision of a robust infrastructure capability to the business, and liaise with architecture and shared services areas to ensure the security of the day-to-day technical operations. The Senior Technical Engineer operates with a significant degree of independence and works under the broad guidance of senior staff to deliver quality outcomes. They operate with a high level of autonomy, with decision-making highly dependent on their own judgement.
- Architect, design, implement and maintain Citrix
- Responsible for delivery of an optimal strategic system landscape
- Develop standard process and procedures
- Develop automation of standard procedures and processes
- Develop and deploy software packages for Citrix environment
- Collaboration with business areas to make solutions to meet business needs
- Writing user instructions, training and business communications
- Develop management reports and dashboards for resource management
- Deploy workflows for common processes
- Deploy compliant approval processes
- Develop security model that meets business security requirements
- Oversee the design, installation and operation of the ICT system instance landscape, client and transport processes
- Provide broad technical support for project build, test and solution deployment activities
- Oversee the regular maintenance of patches and support packages for all technical layers.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and supporting end users and their devices in a complex ICT environment
- Demonstrated experience in Standard Operating Environment (SOE) design and development
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A high degree of organisational and time management skills, including demonstrated ability to meet priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills, including writing Detailed Design Documents, Standard Operating Procedures and user guides
- Demonstrated experience with Citrix Systems and management tools.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including staff of all levels.
For more information or to apply, please contact Shah Khalid on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 237882