The will be part of a large program of work which is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all remediation and simplification activities.
You will support the project to deliver the required objectives by assisting with any business case, developing solutions to business problems and defining, analyzing and documenting requirements.
- Business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify relevant stakeholders, select appropriate techniques and processes to manage workload and provide constant assessment of progress
- Act as delegate for Project Manager as appropriate / required. Role model to other Remediation and Business Analysts within the team
- Lead and facilitate stakeholders towards business and functional design decisions
- Analyse and document business and functional processes and requirements, and current IT environments e.g. systems, data and processes, using standard business analysis methods and tools where appropriate
- Provide recommendations for future system enhancement and process improvement or simplification
- Five or more years' experience in a business analysis role in various multiple large projects, programs and portfolios, including track record of supporting delivery for complex programs
- Demonstrable experience in the typical responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst such as leading a team of analysts and other SMEs and stakeholders to deliver successful project / assignment outcomes, mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills to develop business cases, business requirements and other documents, as required
- Advanced skills with MS Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Experience in using Project Management software such as JIRA, MS Project.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 199288