Looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work within a dynamic team environment for an iconic Australian Company.
The Purpose of this BA role is to be part of a cross functional team of like-minded passionate, technical specialists to drive the Discovery phase of a prioritised program of work across several technology streams, and where applicable, apply agile core principles (visualisation, collaboration, incremental delivery, reflection).
The Discovery team would be responsible for:
- shaping multiple projects
- validating feasibility
- locking down scope
- capturing high level business requirements
- conducting options analysis (if required)
- confirming target state solution
- engaging vendors
- cost estimating
- Delivery planning.
- Outputs include but not limited to:
- Business Case
- RACI & Stakeholder Matrix
- Business Requirements Document (BRD) incl. Functional & Non-Functional Requirements
- Current State vs Target State business flows
In addition the BA's roles and responsibilities during discovery will include:
- Review and refine the High Level Requirements and work with business SMEs to document the Detailed Business Requirements (functional and non-functional) in a detailed Business Requirements Document (BRS/BRD);
- Capturing High Level Business Requirements, Processes, Rules, Flows etc.
- Document processes, mapping the 'as is' and 'to be' processes;
- Provide input to the Change Manager in rollout of process improvements;
- Assist/Lead in gap analysis and that resultant requirements are defined and documented in the BRS/BRD;
- Work efficiently and effectively with Business, vendor and IT during the planning, analysis, design, build and test phases of project delivery to ensure speed to market
- Interface between Business, Technology, and Vendors to ensure that needs are met;
- Take ownership of problems and their resolution;
- Facilitate meetings to ensure that agreed outcomes and actions are produced;
- Delivery and maintenance of quality project-related documentation within required timeframes and with minimal rework;
- Demonstrate compliance with group wide policies and procedures; and
- Demonstrate commitment to business user satisfaction and empathy with business user needs;
- Attend project stand-ups, meetings, retrospectives as required
- 3-10 years as a Senior Technical Business Analyst/Business Systems Analyst
- Familiar with one or more common business analysis methodologies e.g. BABOK, and come from a banking/finance background
- Must come from an agile background/have string agile experience
- Preference for a sound base knowledge of Technology within a Financial Organisation.
- Solid Business Analysis skills and knowledge within a Technology environment;
- Process analysis;
- Risk, Issue, and Scope management (identify, escalate, and resolve as necessary);
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Strong Stakeholder and relationship management;
- Effective time management including multi-tasking;
- Advanced in MS Office suite of products (e.g. Word, Excel, Power, Project Manager) Proven demonstrable experience and familiarity with common Agile practices
- Experience working with ambiguity and deliver results with speed.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW