Peoplebank Canberra are currently working with a Private Enterprise based in Braddon to help aid their search for a Senior Technical Business Analyst with a proven track record of successful delivery of complex Information Communications Technology enabled projects.
Highly regarded is your ability to build and maintain relationships with client Senior Executives, customers and other suppliers and the ability to think strategically and understand the 'bigger-picture'. Clearly to do this, you would have developed superior communication stakeholder engagement and management skills.
What Our Clients Expects of You:
- Elicitation of business requirements, system requirements and business rules from clients, users and other stakeholders.
- Maintain documentation artefacts including: Business Process Model, Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD), User Stories, user interface requirements, system interface requirements and technical specifications.
- Identify and address missing requirements for complete and cohesive solutions that satisfy the underlying business need, deliver on the desired value proposition and support the envisaged business processes and usage scenarios.
- Breakdown architectural and technical complexities of proposed solutions to identify underlying impacts that could compromise the desired outcomes
- Keep abreast of development progress and document technical design decisions, agreed variations and limitations. Maintain documentation artefacts throughout the project to ensure that the delivered solutions and documentation artefacts are aligned.
- Translate technical solutions and issues into business language to that stakeholders are kept informed, expectations are managed and win-win outcomes are achieved.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in strategy and/or business improvement activities.
- Ability to listen and ask the 'right' questions.
- Ability to work within large and small teams.
- Highly developed analytical skills and experience in writing technical documentation.
- Application of theoretical and practical experience in analysing and solving complex problems.
- Demonstrated understanding and track record of consulting in the Federal Government environment.
Due to the nature of the project work and client all applicants must be an Australian Citizen currently possessing an active Baseline [or higher] Federal Government Security Clearance.
If you would like to receive more information regarding this opportunity then please reach out to us directly by contacting Joe Pivac on 02 6245 1705 or 0478 093 121 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org