Our client requires the engagement of a Senior Technical Business Analyst to assist in the planning and development of a Disaster Recovery solution
The key skills needed include:
- Detailed requirements documentation for the design, build and implementation of Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP).
- Analyse policies, procedures and requirements for disaster recovery administration and business continuity based on industry-standard best practices.
- Document procedures for the restoration of mission-critical business applications in the event of natural disasters, technical failures, power outages, and human interference.
- Detailed requirements for Disaster Recovery infrastructure, network and capabilities.
- Experience in previous Disaster Recovery solutions and frameworks including plans for critical systems restoration, guiding testing and recovery and reporting.
- Ability to work with the Solutions Architect and Lead Technical resources to develop technical diagrams.
- Ability to decipher and represent high level technical requirements into consumable documents for senior leaders.
- Facilitating workshop skills. Proven experience in strong organisational skills and meeting set timeframes.
This role will be based at the Werrington
The initial contract is for 6 months, with possible extension.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU APPLY NOW!!!